- Sealed Envelope help
- Red Pill and Randomisation
- Version 12
The specification for a Red Pill or randomisation application can be viewed by clicking the Specification link in the top menu. The specification is only accessible to administrator users. It shows the following information where relevant:
- Names of forms that can be completed multiple times per patient.
- The timetable used by the form scheduling feature, if enabled.
- Whether any of the forms can be patient self-completed, and information about custom text shown to the patient in the invitation email and after logging in.
- Details on randomisation method used, treatment groups, allocation ratio, strata, blinding, code list length, randomisation limit, data collected at randomisation (where relevant).
- Format of randomisation, unblinding and kit assignment email notifications
- User account privileges.
- Library version numbers.
- Server type (staging/production), database version, current value of settings.
There may also be extra custom information specific to the study.