- Sealed Envelope help
- Red Pill and Randomisation
- Version 8
The specification for a Red Pill application can be viewed by clicking the Specification link on the left-hand sidebar. The specification is only accessible to administrator users. It shows the following information where relevant:
- Names of forms that can be completed multiple times per patient.
- The timetable used by the form scheduling feature, if enabled.
- Form completion prompts shown to the user when certain criteria are met.
- Whether any of the forms can be patient self-completed, and information about custom text shown to the patient in the invitation email and after logging in.
- Details on randomisation method used, treatment groups, strata, code list length, data collected at randomisation (where relevant).
- User account privileges.
- Library version numbers.
- Server type (staging/production), review step setting and patient delete setting.
There may also be extra custom information specific to the study.